Our Mission Statement
Our Mission is to build a local, inclusive resistance movement to oppose regressive policies by collaborating with allied groups to promote a just Democracy and support the common good.
What are we?
Indivisible Eugene is a grassroots all-volunteer 501c4 community group working toward building a progressive future. Founded in January, 2017, Indivisible Eugene adopted the Indivisible Guide and began organizing events to amplify local voices with our Members of Congress. Indivisible Eugene is not affiliated with any political party.
Statement of Action Principles
Indivisible Eugene values inclusivity, community, nonviolence, fairness and factuality. We work to act with awareness of oppression and privilege. We reject oppressive actions and rhetoric, standing against intolerance and efforts to divide communities. We act within the law to accomplish our mission. All are welcome.
- Build a society where every person's basic human rights are met.
- Reform American systems so democracy is accessible to, and representative of all people.
- Develop a community that is inclusive and respectful of all groups and differences.
- Ensure the Earth and its people are honored and protected.
- Strengthen interconnections within the local and worldwide communities.
- Facilitate a peaceful future.
- We will stand together to support and hold our members of congress accountable to resist the Trump agenda in a direct and focused way.
- We value inclusion, tolerance and fairness and resist negative rhetoric.
- Through legal means we will actively resist the Trump agenda.